[thunder rumbling][dramatic music]♪ ♪– I can’t tell anything
from this.[indistinct radio chatter]Where were you standing? – I was standing
right over there. – Any shell casings?
– Looked, didn’t find anything ’cause I don’t think
he was standing there.♪ ♪– Rip. Get my rifle.♪ ♪– Here you go. – You were standing?
– No, I was kneeling.♪ ♪[gun fires] [gun fires] – You sure you were here?
– I’m sure, sir. – Give it to me. Give it to me. – Hmm. Just forgot
you picked this up, sheriff? – That’s evidence.
– Where’d you find it? This time no bullshit. – Where he said. – Right where Rip said. – Say it’s about 15 yards. Pretty damn close.
– Shit, close enough for me. – That is self defense,
sheriff. I have no idea why… you’d want to go ahead
and disguise that. – [chuckles]
I forgot I picked it up, okay? Jesus Christ.
– Gentlemen.[indistinct radio chatter]– Look at me. – What the hell are you up to?
– I ain’t up to shit. Now that shell casing
may get him off the hook with fish and wildlife
but I just pulled two dead bodies
out of that canyon and I ain’t taking
your muscle’s word about what happened. – Heard you got a membership
at the sporting club. How much that cost you
on a sheriff’s salary? – Yeah, well,
it ain’t cheap, John. – I’m starting a list, Donnie. You just made your way on it.♪ ♪The whole county’s
turning on me, Rip. The whole fucking place.♪ ♪